Follow the steps below to apply for a manufactured dwellings installer license. Read a brief summary of each license's scope and qualifications.
Step 1: Apply
- Review application checklist to ensure you have all required information.
- Make sure all the required documents are included with your application such as:
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Photo with your name on the back
- Training documents, if required
Submit your application
- Mail or fax all completed documents in a single packet to the Building Codes Division.
- The mailing address and payment instructions are listed on page one of the application.
- To protect your personal information do not email any documents to the division.
Step 2: Schedule and take the exam
After your application is approved, the division will mail you a letter of authorization that details how to schedule the licensing exam. Learn more about taking exams.
You will be notified by mail of the exam results no later than two weeks of taking the exam. If you pass the exam, your license will be mailed to you.