Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image


Examination Forms

CPA Examination Application

First-time candidates must submit the application form, appropriate fee and the
Candidate Information Release Form

Returning Oregon candidates must submit the appropriate fee and the
CPA Examination Application

Exam Transfer Form 
Use the Exam Transfer form if you are transferring grades to Oregon from another state.

Certificate of Experience for Exam
To be used by candidates applying for the exam by experience (PA exam).

Candidate Bulletin - Published by the AICPA and NASBA
Helpful information for CBT Exam Candidates. 

Back to Top

Initial CPA and PA Application Forms

Applicants should use the following forms to apply for CPA and PA permits:


Social Security Form (Required)

Relevant forms and information: 

First-time applicants who have gained their experience primarily through tax work will submit a write-up describing how they met each competency as outlined on the Tax Experience Form.  Supervisors must sign off on the Tax Experience Form attesting to the write-up.

Tax Experience Form


License Transfer Form

Sample Certificate of Experience Form

Instructions for Employer

PA License Requirements Information Sheet

Back to Top

Reciprocity Application Forms

Applicants should use the following forms to apply for reciprocity:

Reciprocity Application

Employment Record Form

Social Security Form  (Required)

License Transfer Form

Back to Top

Miscellaneous Forms

Name Change Form 
List Request Form
If you would like to purchase a list of CPAs, PAs, Exam Candidates, Firms or Municipal Auditors, you must use this form and send to the Board office.

Disposition Form
You must complete this form if you have ever been charged, convicted, pleaded nolo contendere, or found guilty of any criminal offense (excluding non-criminal traffic violations).

You must also complete a disposition form if you are currently or have previously been under investigation by any governing or licensing board or have ever had a professional or vocational license denied, suspended, or revoked by this or any state, jurisdiction or foreign country.

Back to Top