|Any interested party may submit a request for information from a selected record. The Board will respond to public record requests as soon as practicable and without unreasonable delay. The Board may request additional information or clarification from the requester for the purpose of expediting the public body’s response to the request. |
- The request must be in writing and clearly specify the documents/information being requested.
- The Board chairperson or designee will approve the request and an estimate will be prepared and sent to the requestor.
- Upon receipt of payment, the records requested will be released.
- A fee of twenty cents per page
- Actual hourly rate of the Board member or staff person(s) responding to the public records request, in fifteen-minute increments.
- Actual postage cost of method preferred by requestor
- Fee for duplication of oral records shall be $8.00 per digital compact disc.
Form of Payment:
The Board does not currently accept cash, personal checks, or credit/debit cards.
Accepted forms of payment are:
- Money order
- Cashier's check
- Business check (business name must be on check)
Submit Requests to:
- To submit a public records request by e-mail click here
- To send it by mail, please write to: 2575 Center St NE, Ste 100, Salem, OR 97301
- To send it via fax: (503) 945-9020.
For additional information please review the Board's Administrative Rules or contact the Board’s Records Specialist at (503) 945-0915.