Enterprise Goods and Services (EGS) is comprised of the following programs:
- Shared Financial Services provides accounting support for DAS, and accounting and budgeting support for approximately 30 client agencies.
- Financial Business Systems is responsible for the statewide payroll system, the statewide financial system and the datamart.
- Procurement Services provides statewide buying and strategic procurement services; administers purchasing and contracting rules; and provides procurement training.
- Publishing & Distribution provides copying, digital and traditional printing, and a full suite of mail processing, interagency and on-call delivery services.
- Risk Management manages liability and property claims involving state insurance coverage and workers' compensation coverage of state employees.
To learn more about EGS, visit Enterprise Goods & Services.