Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image
Tenant Responsibilities and Emergency Response
Project Authorization Form (pdf)        
To assist us in preserving our buildings here are some things you can do:
  • Always contact us to receive our permission to:
    • Remodel
    • Drill any holes in any surface
    • Do any electrical wiring or plumbing
    • Partitioning other than systems furniture and cubicle dividers
    • Place anything in any duct, vent opening, conduit, ceiling or sub-floor space.
    • Call us when spills occur, we will clean the area to help prevent stains.
    • Use dollies to move furniture and equipment to avoid wear and tear on the carpets.
    • Remove old computer, telephone and electrical cabling when you install new cabling.
    • Use existing wall hangers whenever possible.  Wall damage grows through decades of drilling to hang pictures as employees come and go.
If your problem is not an emergency, report it to your own Agency's Building Contact.   He or she may know what to do at once.  Your Agency's Building Contact can assist in piecing together the problem with other reports he or she may have received to gain a clearer picture of what could be happening.  If you need assistance identifying who your Building Contact is, please call (503) 378-3664.  Please refer to contact information for emergencies.

O & M Services

Services Provided
Additional Services

Tenant Resources


Contact Us

Salem: (503) 378-3664
Portland Area Contacts