Outlook 2003 Calendar Import Instructions
To download the calendar into Outlook 2003, follow these steps.
Click here to download the CSV file.
1. In Outlook, select File > Import and Export... from the menu bar.
2. In the Import and Export Wizard dialog box, select Import from another program or file (Figure 3) and click Next.
3. In the Import File dialog box, select the desired file format, e.g. Comma Separated Values
(Windows) (Figure 4) and click Next. Note: you may be prompted to install a piece of software called the Microsoft Office Outlook translator, if so, click Yes to install.
4. Click the Browse button and navigate to where the import file is stored on your machine or network. Select the desired import file.
5. Under Options, select Replace duplicates with items imported (it will prevent you from having duplicate entries from yesterday's import). Click Next.
6. Under Select destination folder, select Calendar (Figure 5) and click Next.
7. The next window is typically used for mapping the spreadsheet data to the field names in Outlook. If you have named your fields exactly as stated above, you will not need to map your fields. However, if you did not name the fields as stated above, you must click Map Custom fields… and complete the next window before completing the import process.
8. Click Finish. Once the import process has completed successfully, your appointments will appear in your Outlook Calendar.