Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image
W-2 Resources
Frequently Asked Questions about the W-2
Why didn't I get a W-2 from Agency x? I worked there too.
Wages for all agencies are reported on one W-2.
Employees of the State of Oregon who worked for more than one agency during 2011 have income from all agencies reported on one W-2 (provided all agencies use the Oregon Statewide Payroll Application).

Who do I call if I want to verify information on my W-2?
Please contact (pdf) your agency (or former agency) payroll office.
If you need help identifying your agency (or former agency) payroll office contact information, please contact us.  We will give you the phone number for your agency payroll contact.

Where is my Domestic Partner imputed tax noted on the W-2?
The imputed value of domestic partner insurance coverage is included in Box 1 with all other earnings. There is no requirement that this amount be reported on the W-2 in a memo or miscellaneous box.
Your domestic partner imputed value is shown on your monthly paycheck stubs.  Please use those to tally up your annual total.

Where can I find my total charitable deductions for the year?
Please see the year-to-date total on your November paid December paycheck stub.

Forms and Publications for your State of Oregon W-2
Request for a duplicate W-2
Beginning February 10, 2012, you can request a reissued W-2 statement for tax years 2007 - 2011.
Complete Form OSPS.99.04, Reissued IRS Form W-2 Request (pdf) and return it to your agency payroll office.
The back of the request has a schedule of reprint dates.
NOTE:  If you need your W-2 for tax years prior to 2007, contact the IRS for a copy of your tax return, which includes all attachments.

Tax filing
Forms and publications for filing your taxes in Oregon are available from the Oregon Department of Revenue.
Forms and publications for filing your federal taxes are available from the Internal Revenue Service.