PacTrac is Publishing & Distribution's online package tracking system that allows you to track your packages and secure shipments using the State Shuttle Service.
- Use a personalized login
- Enter the destination of delivery
- Identify security level needed
- Print package labels
- Track items via the web in real time from pickup to delivery
- View route schedules for pickup and delivery times
Easy to use
You can have any shuttle package tracked. It's as easy as going to our website, entering the delivery details and printing
a bar-coded label. The barcode is scanned by our handheld readers as it travels through the shuttle system.
Our drivers scan packages
Packages are scanned each time they are picked up, moved to a different location, or delivered. Handheld scanners can also capture signatures when requested and wirelessly transmit them to our secure server.
Cost savings to agencies
PacTrac can helps save millions of dollars over the private shipping services that have primarily been used in the past.
Levels 1 and 2 are $0.35 each, level 3 is $3.30 each and level 4 is $3.40 each. More information on levels is in important reminders below.
Sign up today
We just need your unit manager's name, the first and last names of people needing logins and the unit's six-digit billing number.
Start enjoying the benefits of PacTrac by contacting Publishing & Distribution today.
Call (503) 373-1715 or (503) 373-1327
P&D Shuttle Mail Guidelines
Information Assets Classification Policy
To send a package:
- Login to the PacTrac website
- Choose the sender's address
- Choose the recipient's address
- Type in the name of the recipient
- Choose a security level
- Choose the number of packages
- In the "Special Instructions" field, type in any special instructions that apply
- Click "Submit" to complete
- When the package label pops up, click the "Print" option from your web browser
NOTE: The recipients name, the weight, the miscellaneous and the special instructions fields are all optional.
Go to the PacTrac website and login
The Security Level field is NOT optional.
To track a package
Type the tracking number from your package label in the Quick Search field on the upper right side
- DO NOT RE-USE TRACKING LABELS!
- Please keep a record of packages created using the system. The system does not store records of
shipments that you create. This is important because if you need to track an item, you must have the
tracking number. Again, the system does not store it for you.
- The security levels 3 and 4 will require the driver to obtain a signature from the receiver or mailroom
staff person or deliver the package to a secure location.
- The security levels 1 and 2 do not require the driver to obtain a signature.
- There is a direct email link to the System Administrator on the login page if you have any questions or concerns.