Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image
Vehicles in Foreign Countries
The state’s automobile coverage is valid only in the United States, its possessions, territories and Canada.
If you plan to drive in a foreign country (especially Mexico), please contact DAS Risk Management. It is best to give us at least two weeks advance notice to arrange for insurance coverage.