The term "E-Government" is intended to include all efforts by all agencies to provide services and information online. The Department of Administrative Services E-Government Program is a central part of that effort. The E-Government Program provides services for agencies along these lines of business:
1. Online Web Content Management. providing over 145 websites including the state portal: Oregon.gov. There are over 900 agency content contributors. This content receives over 234 million visits per year.
2. Online E-Commerce. We offer credit card, e-check, direct debit, and web based mobile payments through our level one certified payment card industry (PCI) compliant system. We process over $1.7 billion per year.
3. Enterprise Collaboration. The E-government program has enabled cross agency, cross-government, vendor and stakeholder collaboration. GovSpace.Oregon.gov
4. Web or mobile based online applications. The E-Government program assists government organizations by developing custom online applications to your specific needs. We provide an enterprise regulatory licensing platform that our customers can leverage rather than purchasing their own.
5. Online data catalog. Data.Oregon.gov provides a single platform of Oregon open data that the public can share and manipulate with a powerful one-click search. Agencies can easily make use of this capability to provide access to public data. Data.Oregon.gov