Messages sent via PEBB listserv to all agency employees and university benefit representatives (for distribution to university employees) on Oct. 31, 2012
Subject: URGENT PEBB MESSAGE - Technical issue extends opportunity to complete Providence Health Assessment for 2013 HEM
A phone line disruption caused the Providence help desk number to be unavailable for a time this morning. The Benefit Board wants to ensure members trying to establish or reset their user name and password for MyProvidence.org have access to their health assessment for the 2013 Health Engagement Model (HEM). Individuals who follow the sequence below will be able to complete their assessment by midnight Nov. 2 and have it count toward 2013 HEM participation.
This is the sequence to follow before midnight tonight, Oct. 31.
- Log in to the benefit enrollment system https://pebb.benefits.oregon.gov to enroll and sign up for 2013 HEM if you haven’t already.
- Log in to your MyProvidence.org account at https://myprovidence.healthtrioconnect.com/app/index.page to complete your 2013 health assessment (also applies to spouse/domestic partner) if you haven’t already.
- If you (or spouse/domestic partner) can’t log in to your MyProvidence.org account call 877-569-7768. Select Option 2, then press 1, which will bring you to the voice mailbox. Leave the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Spelling of your last name
- Your daytime phone number, evening phone number and cell number (if you have one) with hours of availability at these numbers
- Your Providence ID number (from your medical plan ID card)
Subject: PEBB Message - ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM PROVIDENCE ON RESETTING PASSWORDS
Please note: Messages you receive from this address (firstname.lastname@example.org) are not directed to individual PEBB members. They are sent to all agency employees who have an email address (whether or not they are eligible for PEBB benefits and whether or not they have completed their enrollment) to assist employees who have benefits through the Public Employees’ Benefit Board.