Please feel free to use these images on your Web pages. |
We suggest following this process to add an image to your Web page. Then, if we move an image, it won't affect your page.
Add an image to your Web page:
Images for print:
- Right click the thumbnail.
- Click "Save Picture As."
- Save the picture to your local directory.
- Import the picture to Sharepoint.
- If you find an image you like and want to use it for print purposes or need it "flipped" or cropped differently, send an e-mail to me along with the following information:
- The finished size you need
- A short description of the image
- The "title" of the picture
- Right click the image.
- Click "properties."
- Copy/paste the "address" into your e-mail. For example:
Some of the images included on these pages were provided by photographers other than the State Web Information Publisher. If you use one of these, please credit the photographer's name in your alt tag.
If you are a DAS employee in need of an image for your Web site or a state employee providing a feature story article to Oregon.gov, you may choose to use an image from http://www.thinkstockphotos.com.
- Go to their site and find an image you can use.
- Copy/Paste the image into an e-mail and include the image number along with the size you need purchased and the size you need it formatted (i.e. 80x80 or 174x126, etc.).
You do not need to be a member of thinkstockphotos.com to search for an image. DAS has an account and will purchase the image for you. If you need quite a few images from thinkstockphotos.com, you might be asked to create a separate thinkstockphotos.com account.
If you have questions or comments about the use of these images, please contact me.
State Web Information Publisher