Oregon resident individual adjusters
All applicants for an Oregon resident adjuster license must take the Oregon
adjuster exam. No prelicense training is required.
The business entity (agency) also must file an affiliation of adjuster form within
Affiliation of adjuster form: PDF | Word
To apply as a resident adjuster
- Schedule and pass the required exams. PSI
administers the exams.
- Have your fingerprints digitally scanned at the testing center.
- After you have passed examinations for all license classes of interest,
apply online at NIPR.com.
- You must supply business and residence phone numbers on the application.
If these are the same number, put that number in both fields to continue.
To apply as a nonresident adjuster
Oregon resident business adjusters
To apply as a business resident adjuster
- Submit a Business Entity application through NIPR.com. Assumed
business names must be registered with the Secretary of State Corporation
To apply as a business nonresident adjuster
- Submit a Business Entity application through NIPR.com.
- Submit an original letter of certification, dated within the past 90 days,
from the home state unless the license information is available on the NAIC's