The following documents are required to redomesticate in Oregon:
- Certified copies of articles of association, charter, or other organizational document.
- Captive insurance company application.
- Biographical affidavits.
- Year-end financial statement and the most recent quarterly statements. For example, a company that redomesticates in December 2012 must file a quarterly statement for the first, second, and third quarters of 2012, in addition to the 2011 annual statement.
- Audited financial statement.
- Most recent examination report.
- Actuarial opinion.
- Contact person information in your domiciliary insurance department.
- No Objection Letter from state of domicile.