Who we are
We are liaisons for all local SHIBA sponsor coordinator and volunteer questions, casework and training needs, and general inquiries.
Cynthia Hylton: Benton, Coos, Crook, Curry, Deschutes, Douglas, Harney, Jackson, Jefferson, Josephine, Klamath, Lake, Lane, Lincoln, Linn, and Malheur counties
Donna Delikat: Baker, Clackamas, Clatsop, Columbia, Gilliam, Grant, Hood River, Marion, Morrow, Multnomah, Polk, Sherman, Tillamook, Umatilla, Union, Wallowa, Wasco, Washington, Wheeler, and Yamhill counties
- Dawn Shaw and Ryan Adams: Provide Medicare insurance information to the public, SHIBA coordinators, and volunteers. Consult and refer difficult questions to appropriate parties (e.g., field offices, program manager, and CMS Region X).
- Dawn Shaw: Volunteer applications and inquiries; criminal background checks; maintains volunteer lists, required forms and volunteer online assessments, SHIPtalk/NPR/Unique ID, volunteer name badges, volunteer certificates, meeting minutes, and electronic document maintenance.
- Ryan Adams: Receives and responds to SHIBA 800 Helpline and SHIBA emails, corrects Helpline routing issues, handles SHIBA/CMS/SSA publication orders and inventory, handles sponsor promotion item requests and inventory, maintains sponsors contact list, including coordinator email distribution list, updates Free Help brochure, and responds to complaints referred by Insurance Division Consumer Advocacy Unit.
- Lisa Emerson, program manager, 503-947-7087, email@example.com
- Cynthia Hylton, field officer, 503-947-7090, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donna Delikat, field officer, 503-947-7089, email@example.com
- Dawn Shaw, customer service, 503-947-7302, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ryan Adams, customer service, 503-947-7091, email@example.com
SHIBA office, 800-722-4134 (toll-free)