Medicare Supplements (Medigaps): Rate Histories
Click on a Medicare supplement plan (letter of the
alphabet) to see its three-year history of rate increases.
2010 plans (sold beginning June 1, 2010)
These plans have standardized benefits so Plan A sold by one company has the
same benefits as Plan A sold by another.
A B C D F F* G K L M N * High deductible
1990 plans (sold from July 1, 1992, through May 31,
These plans also have standardized benefits.
A B C D E F F* G H I J* K L * High deductible
- These rate increases are averages; your particular increase could be different.
If your company increases rates with age, you may have a separate rate increase
when you enter a new age category.
- If you see a company that has more than one rate increase in a year, it
is likely that it took over another company's business.
- The Oregon Insurance Division does not regulate Medicare Advantage plans
or rates. To learn more: www.medicare.gov.
- If you have questions about your particular rate increase, call your insurance
- If you have questions about how Medicare works or your insurance choices,
call the Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance (SHIBA) program: 800-722-4134 (toll-free).
SHIBA also publishes an annual guide of Medicare insurance plans sold in Oregon.
You can find this on the SHIBA website.