All DHS|OHA staff should now submit requests for eligibility adjustments or coding corrections to the OPAR Client Maintenance Unit (CMU) using the secure online web form. This web form replaces the MSC 148 (Request for Retroactive Eligibility).
- Please read this page before using the web form.
- You will need a current internet browser (such as Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 or higher).
Who should submit requests?
Agencies or stakeholders who want to submit eligibility adjustments or coding corrections to CMU to ensure program benefits are coded properly. This includes, but is not limited to:
- DHS Aging and People with Disabilities, Child Welfare, and Self-Sufficiency offices
- Area Agencies on Aging and Northwest Senior and Disabled Services
- OHA Health Systems Division and Public Health Division
- Oregon Youth Authorit
- Coordinated Care Organizations (CCOs)
What types of requests should be submitted online?
Submit all requests for eligibility adjustments or coding corrections using the web form. These include, but are not limited to:
- MMIS changes: Date of death, mid-month closure, newborn, PERC update, retroactive eligibility, tax credit closure, benefit level change, Former Foster Care Youth Medical, Hospital Presumptive, inpatient inmate
- FIND changes: Merge or split prime numbers; split adoptions
- SNAP changes: Delete cases that are closed, denied or expired
- WLGR changes: Correction to 512 Voucher
What will CMU do?
CMU will process urgent requests within one business day, and process all other requests in the order received. Please allow up to five business days for processing all non-urgent requests.
Is training available on how to use the web form?
The CMU Web Form PowerPoint includes step by step instructions, troubleshooting tips and other helpful information.
The CMU Quick Reference Guide will help you determine and select the correct Request Type. The guide provides descriptions for each Request Type and best practices for using the online form.
If you need technical assistance or have any questions, please contact CMU at 503-378-4369.
Submit CMU Request Now