Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Registration and Testing

Before you can exchange EDI transactions with Oregon Medicaid, you need to register to become an approved Trading Partner and/or EDI Submitter. Questions? Contact EDI Support Services (888-690-9888).


Note: Registration or testing is not required to use the Provider Web Portal at https://www.or-medicaid.gov. Learn more at the OHP web portal.



How to register

To register as an Oregon Medicaid trading partner, complete all three of the following forms.


FormPacket pagesLast revisedDescription

Trading Partner Agreement

(DMAP 2080)
(PDF) (5 pages)

1-510/11All Trading Partners must sign a TPA in order to do business electronically with Oregon Medicaid.

Exhibit A - Application for Authorization Form

(DMAP 2081)
(PDF) (3 pages)

6-810/11Exhibit A of the TPA gives Oregon Medicaid information on who will be submitting your electronic transactions.

Exhibit B - EDI Registration Form

(DMAP 2082)
(PDF) (2 pages)

9-1001/12Exhibit B of the TPA tells Oregon Medicaid which electronic transactions that you or your electronic submitters want to register for.


^ Back to top


How to test

Once DMAP approves your completed Trading Partner Agreement, EDI Support Services will call your designated EDI submitters and provide them with specific instructions, logins and passwords to complete business-to-business (B2B) testing.


Keep your information updated

Use Exhibit C (DMAP 2083) to update your EDI registrations - (Word) (PDF) (2 pages, Revised 02/12) - to notify Oregon Medicaid of any material changes to their registration information within 10 days of the change. Material changes includes, but are not limited to:

  • Changes of address or e-mail address
  • Contract number or contract status
  • Changes to authorized individuals or EDI submitter
  • Upgrades to newer transaction versions (when released)
  • The addition or deletion of authorized transactions, or
  • Any other change that may affect the accuracy of, or authority for, an EDI transaction.

Oregon Medicaid requires the signature of the Trading Partner or Authorized Signer to validate the changes listed on the completed form.


If your trading partner name, Tax ID, and/or Oregon Medicaid provider number changes, you will need to submit a new TPA.


Need help?

For more information, also see the Frequently Asked Questions about the EDI Trading Partner Agreement. Also make sure to read the EDI administrative rules.


^ Back to top