A new system designed to make the payment process for child care providers more efficient, more accurate and faster is being put in place. The Child Care Billing and Attendance Tracking (CCBAT) system will be rolled-out across Oregon in 2012.
All child care providers receiving payments from the state for services provided to DHS clients will be required to use the new system.
The new system will replace a paper-based attendance tracking and billing process.
With CCBAT, providers can:
- Complete required forms and submit child care payment requests electronically
- Go online to see real-time information and approved hours for the DHS clients they serve
- View reports and payment details online, and print attendance logs
- Be paid weekly if billing DHS clients hourly
- See messages, announcements of upcoming DHS activities and CCBAT resources like frequently asked questions documents
Systems like CCBAT are recommended by the federal child care program. The Oregon State Legislature is requiring the use of CCBAT. The system includes round-the-clock technical support service for providers.
CCBAT Contacts Correspondence to providers
CCBAT Training Presentation for Providers