Your home should be licensed for Aging and Physically Disabled (APD), Developmental Disabilities (DD) or Addictions and Mental Health (AMH). To satisfy continuing education requirements for your license, the class must be approved for your license/provider type. Look for a marker in the APD, DD or AMH column to ensure the class is approved for your license/provider type. You are welcome to take any class. If it is not approved for your provider type, it can not be used to fulfill annual continuing education requirements for your license.
Classroom training includes the following course types:
- Scheduled (courses with scheduled dates/time)
- TBD (unscheduled courses/dates to be determined - contact the provider for details)
- HCC (*Home Care Commission (HCC) courses have been developed for home care workers. AFH providers may also register seven (7) days or less before the class. Visit the Home Care Commission Web site and review the HCC Training newsletter for course details.)
Find a Classroom Training Course:
- Find a class by selecting one or more of the following search criteria:
Date of training: Scheduled or TBD (to be determined - contact for scheduling information)
Provider type: APD, DD or AMH
Region: Northwest, Midwest, Northeast, etc.
- Click a column title to sort classes by Date, Provider type, Region (corresponding to the map above), Title, Credit Hours and New.
- Click the course title or "+" to see details about the class.