||Hours of operation
Oregon Department of Revenue
955 Center St NE
Salem, OR 97301-2555
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Phone: (503) 378-4988
Phone: (800) 356-4222
Fax: (503) 945-8738
TTY: (800) 886-7204
Keep getting a busy signal?
During times of heavy call volume you may get a busy signal or other message. Please be assured that our phone lines are working and try your call again at a later time.
Taxpayers also can submit questions or problems to our e-mail helpline at email@example.com. E-mailed questions are placed into a queue and answered in the order we receive them.
Revenue also offers a number of other self-service options through our website. To learn more about setting up a personal income tax account online, visit our My Account FAQ page.
Tax Services phone lines are closed Thursdays from 9 - 11 a.m. Closed holidays. Extended hours during tax season; wait times may vary.
Taxpayer assistance information
- 800 number is toll-free from Oregon prefixes only
- Salem offices are open Monday-Friday (closed on weekends)
- Tax Services hours may be extended during times of heavy activity
- Learn more about about taxpayer assistance services
- Para asistencia en español, llame al (503) 378-4988
Speak with a program representative
- Personal Income Tax, (503) 378-4988
- Business/Corporate Tax Program, (503) 378-4988
- Withholding/Payroll, (503) 945-8091
- Other Agency Accounts, (503) 945-8199 or (877) 222-2346
- Property Tax Deferral, (503) 945-8348 or (800) 356-4222
- Timber Tax, (503) 378-4988 or (800) 356-4222
- Tax Professionals can visit our Tax Professional webpage to find answers to questions
- If you need further assistance, contact the tax program above or division
- Tax Services can assist with specific account questions
- For general policy questions regarding personal income or partnership tax, e-mail us
- Agency Director: Jim Bucholz, (503) 945-8214
- Human Resources: (503) 945-8547
- Public information officer: Bob Estabrook, (503) 945-8559 (media only)
To report problems with the website, please contact webmaster.
Let us know what you think, complete our short taxpayer feedback survey.