||Hours of Operation
Oregon Department of Revenue
955 Center St NE
Salem, OR 97301-2555
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Keep getting a busy signal?
During times of heavy call volume you may get a busy signal or other message. Please be assured that our phone lines are working and try your call again at a later time.
Taxpayers also can submit questions or problems to our e-mail helpline at email@example.com. E-mailed questions are placed into a queue and answered in the order we receive them.
Revenue also offers a number of other self-service options through our website. To learn more about setting up a personal income tax account online, visit our My Account FAQ page.
Taxpayer assistance information
Speak with a program representative
- 800 number is toll-free from Oregon prefixes only.
- Salem offices are open Monday-Friday (closed on weekends).
- Customer service phone hours are 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Customer service hours may be extended during times of heavy activity.
- Learn more about about taxpayer assistance services.
- Para asistencia en español, llame al 503-378-4988.
- If you need Personal Income Tax help, 503-378-4988.
- If you need Business/Corporate Tax Program help, 503-378-4988.
- If you need Withholding/Payroll help, 503-945-8091.
- If you need help with Other Agency Accounts, 503-945-8199 or 1-877-222-2346.
- If you need help with Property Tax Deferral, 503-945-8348, or 1-800-356-4222.
- If you need help with Timber Tax, 503-378-4988, or 1-800-356-4222.
- If you're a Tax Professional visit our Tax Professional webpage to find answers to
your questions. If you need further assistance, contact the tax program above or division. Contact Tax Services for questions about a specific account. For general
policy questions regarding personal income or partnership tax, e-mail us.