Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image
FAQ image General tax frequently asked questions
Click questions to view answers:

  • Does the Department of Revenue have an Accessibility Policy or Coordinator?

  • How do I change my address?

  • How do I report tax fraud?

  • How do I sign up for a payment plan?

  • How do I sign up for email updates on tax law changes?

  • Is there a kicker check/refund this year?

  • Where is the Power of Attorney form?