What is Revenue Online?
Revenue Online is a secure online portal that provides access to your
tax account at any time. The advantages of using Revenue Online include:
- Manage your personal income tax account.
- File returns with fewer errors - forms automatically calculate and verify information.
- Make payments or schedule future payments.
- View and print correspondence from us.
- File a power of attorney.
- Request a penalty waiver.
What taxes does it support?
- Personal income taxes.
- Transit self-employment taxes.
- Deferral program.
- Emergency communications (E911) taxes.
- Cigarette and tobacco taxes.
- Corporate excise and income taxes.
- Amusement Device.
- Combined Payroll.
- Hazardous Substance Fee.
- Lane Transit Payroll.
- Marijuana Tax.
- Petroleum Load Fee.
- State Lodging.
- TriMet Transit Payroll.
We're adding new tax programs every year. Check back for updates.
These browsers are supported:
- Google Chrome version 11 or higher.
- Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher.
- Mozilla Firefox version 4.0 or higher.
- Opera version 11.0 or higher.
- Safari version 5.0 or higher.
We recommend using the latest browser version. Visit www.whatbrowser.org to find your browser version or to download the most recent version.