Why join the Clackamas County Employer Council?
Clackamas County Employer Council (CCEC) helps Employers become Better Businesses through:
Education: Connecting employers to resources and education.
Community: Partnerships with local businesses and the community.
Opportunity: to make a difference.
Networking: and having a say in government issues that effect business.
As a partnership between the Business Community and WorkSource Clackamas, the CCEC has
served Clackamas County Employers for over 30 years. Over the years, the council has held annual job fairs and has been very active in pro-employer legislative education and action.
Our goals are to:
• Increase Employment Department awareness of Employer needs.
• Provide affordable education and training opportunities.
• Address Employers’ needs and concerns in today’s economy.
• Strive to increase adaptability and embrace change in the workplace.
Clackamas County Employer Council partners with the community by:
• Hosting seminars on work force issues for employers
• Sponsoring fundraising events for local charities (Milwaukie Clothes Closet, Oregon Food Bank, Annie Ross House)
• Hosting the 2010 Oregon Employer Council Conference for Business
Clackamas OEC meets the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 8:00 am at Blount International at 3901 SE Naef Road in Milwaukie.
For more information about the CCEC, please contact Mary Nelson, CCEC Coordinator at
971.673.6414 or EC180@gw.emp.state.or.us
See us on Facebook and LinkedIn
Clackamas County Employer Council website: www.oec-clackamas.org
Clackamas County Employer Council
506 High Street Oregon City, OR 97045