Josephine County Oregon Employer Council is a partnership between employers and the Oregon Employment Department, providing resources to employers thru education, information, networking and meeting community needs. Our commitment to our community is to:
* Provide free or low cost education and training to local employers and their employees
* Address employer's needs and concerns
* Support employer endeavors to keep pace in a changing workplace environment
* Mentor the future and emerging workforce of Josephine County
* Assist projects in the community that our members deem worthwhile
Oregon Employer Council, Josephine County meets the third Tuesday of every month at WorkSource Oregon, 1569 NE "F" Street., Grants Pass at 7:30 a.m. Local employers or their representatives are encouraged to attend and participate in networking, pertinent information that concerns your business, and to voice concerns and ideas to make our community a better place to work and live.
The OECJC provides seminars and other events to benefit employers and their employees, including a unique scholarship opportunity for businesses. Contact your local Josephine County Oregon Employer Council coordinator for more information.