Oregon Employer Council - Union County
|Areas Served: Union County |
Mailing Address: c/o Oregon Employment Department
1901 Adams Ave.
La Grande, OR 97850
Chair: Susie Cederholm
Local Coordinator: Teri Berry
OEC – Union County, Coordinator
Oregon Employment Department
1901 Adams Avenue
La Grande, Oregon 97850-2962
Phone: (541) 963-7111 ext. 230
FAX: (541) 963-5515
|Tracy Weatherspoon, Denny’s Restaurant |
Donna Jo Talbott, (Treasurer), Small Business Development Center
Deborah Beeson, Community Bank
Eric Lawrence, Boise Cascade, LLC
Tracy Houtz, Eastern Oregon University
Heather Burgess, City of La Grande
Debbie Gargalis, Oregon Employment Department
Teri Berry, (Coordinator) Oregon Employment Department
|More About Oregon Employer Council - Union County|
- The Oregon Employer Council-Union County (OEC-UC) is a group of employer volunteers who serve as advisors to the La Grande office of WorkSource Oregon Employment Department.
- OEC-UC provides valuable input to the Employment Department on local workforce issues and services.
- OEC-UC members have the opportunity to address workforce development concerns at both the local and state level.
- OEC-UC hosts low-cost educational seminars on Human Resources, and other employer/employment related topics.
- OEC-UC has funded gas vouchers for Union County veterans to travel to job interviews, and is currently in process of funding G.E.D. testing for ten individuals in Union County.
- OEC Union County meets the first Thursday of the month at 11:30 am at Denny's Restaurant in La Grande.