Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image
Interactive Voice Response (IVT) Reporting
Report # (503) 378-3981
If you have no payroll to report for a quarter, you can file the report by telephone, any time day or night. Just dial (503) 378-3981. The automated voice system will lead you through the steps to submit your "no payroll" report for Unemployment Insurance, State Withholding, TriMet, Lane Transit District, and the Workers' Benefit Fund (WBF) assessment.
You can file "no payroll" reports for the current quarter or past quarters. The system allows you to select the quarter and year, then verifies which quarter or quarters you are reporting. All you need is your Business Identification Number (BIN) and a touch tone phone. No postage, no paper - nothing could be more simple.
As long as your account is open, you must file a quarterly combined payroll report of taxes due. When you have no employees or hours to report, using the telephone makes it easy to comply with the law and avoid filling out paper reports.
Reporting by phone is only for "no payroll" reports. Once you have payroll again, you can still avoid the paper jungle by using our Oregon Tax Employer Reporting (OTTER) system, which allows you to fill out the quarterly combined report on your computer and file it by secure upload. No need for paper forms!
However, telephoning in is not the only way to report no payroll.  You may mail in paper forms. Click here to order paper forms.
If you have any questions or feedback about using the telephone system or the OTTER system, please contact us by telephone at (503) 947-1544 option 6 or email at OED_Taxinfo_User@oregon.gov​.