Current membership on the Board of Medical Imaging consist of Twelve (12) members.
- Four (4) Members must by Licensed Physicians Who Represent Different Medical Specialties.
- At least One (1) Physician shall be a Radiologist and at least One (1) Physician shall by a Licensed Medical Imaging Specialist.
- One Member from each of the Five (5) Major Medical Imaging Modalities.
- MRI Technology
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Radiation Therapy
- Three (3) Members must be of the Public
- Each appointed member is entitled to vote.
Becoming a Board Member is quite rewarding and it is a great way to give back to your community and to your profession.
Please consider helping the State of Oregon, your community and profession by serving on our Board?
Our Board Members and any current Vacancies can be viewed on the following link: Meet Our Board
Any individual interested in being considered for a position on our Board should fill out and submit the Executive Appointments Interest Form to the Office of the Governor, Executive Appointments. The form can also be obtained through the Director of Executive Appointments website, or by mail at the address below.
Office of the Governor
900 Court St NE, Room 160
Salem, Oregon 97301-4047