Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Consumer Information
Public Protection - Consumer Information

File a Complaint   

Press Releases

Choose Your Tax Preparer Wisely 
Protecting Your Rights 
What Do I Do if I Have a Problem with My Tax Preparer?  
Licensed Consultants in Your Area 
Listing of a practitioner's name or business on this page does not constitute the Tax Board's endorsement. Licensed consultants and tax businesses may advertise their name, address, phone, Web site address, and areas of expertise on this page. A charge of $10.00 is assessed annually for each listing. An additional $10.00 fee is charged if the licensee or business would like to have a link to their own Web site.