As used in OAR 603-011-0500 to 603-011-0570:
(1) "State Classification" has the meaning set forth in the Uniform Methods and Rules (UM&Rs) determining the standards to be attained by each state for classification.
(2) "Beef Cattle" means all bovine animals which are not dairy cattle.
(3) "Dairy Cattle" means animals showing the predominant characteristics of the Ayrshire, Brown Swiss, Guernsey, Holstein, Jersey, Milking Shorthorn and crosses of such breeds; and all other cattle producing milk for human consumption.
(4) "Dairy Herd" is a herd consisting mainly of dairy cattle.
(5) "Beef Herd" means a herd consisting mainly of beef cattle.
(6) "Brucellosis-Free Herd" has the meaning set forth in the Uniform Methods and Rules (UM&Rs).
(7) "Brucellosis-Infected or Reactor Herd" has the meaning set forth in the Uniform Methods and Rules (UM&Rs).
(8) "Brucellosis Reactor" has the meaning set forth in the Uniform Methods and Rules (UM&Rs).
(9) "Brucellosis Suspect" has the meaning set forth in the Uniform Methods and Rules (UM&Rs).
(10) "Cattle of Unknown Status" means cattle, the brucellosis status of which cannot be readily or positively determined.
(11) "Eligible Cattle" shall include all cattle or bison over six months of age, except steers and spayed heifers, official calfhood vaccinates of the beef breeds or bison under 24 months of age (as evidenced by the presence of the first pair of permanent incisor teeth) which are not parturient (springers) or post-parturient.
(12) "Official Blood Test" means a test for brucellosis:
(a) Completed in the state animal health laboratory; or
(b) Completed in a laboratory approved by the Department.
(13) "Official Veterinarian" means a veterinarian employed by the Department, a veterinarian employed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture or a deputy state veterinarian.
(14) "Uniform Methods and Rules" or "UM&Rs" means the standards and procedures promulgated by the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (and approved by the U.S. Animal Health Association) as in existence and amended as of the date of this order.
(15) "Current Classification" as used in OAR 603-011-0500 to 603-011-0570 means in existence and valid as of date of action to be taken.