Need to renew your license online?
How many credits do you need?
The following credits are needed for each license type in order to renew the license at the end of the recertification period.
- 16 credit hours at the end of the 5-year certification period
- 40 credit hours by the end of the 5-year certification period
- Maximum accumulation per year is 15 hours
- 8 credit hours needed each licensing period (a licensing period is from the date of license issue to December 31 of the year the license is issued).
- 4 of the 8 credit hours must be from core curriculum
- Credit hours will only be applied to active licenses
Attendance Record Review form
Attendance review request Document