The following credits are needed for each license type in order to renew the license at the end of the recertification period.
- 16 credit hours at the end of the 5-year certification period
- 40 credit hours by the end of the 5-year certification period
- Maximum accumulation per year is 15 hours
- 8 credit hours needed each licensing period (a licensing period is from the date of license issue to December 31 of the year the license is issued).
- 4 of the 8 credit hours must be from core curriculum
- Credit hours will only be applied to active licenses
Attendance Record Review form
Attendance review request Document