About this committee
The Forest Trust Land Advisory Committee is an advisory group of elected County Commissioners mandated by statute that advise the Board of Forestry and State Forester on matters related to state forestland managed by ODF. The council represents the 15 counties with state forest lands on policy matters related to the management of the forestlands and distributions of revenues produced from those lands.
The counties who receive revenues from these forestlands are: Benton, Clackamas, Clatsop, Columbia, Coos, Douglas, Josephine, Klamath, Lane, Lincoln, Linn, Marion, Polk, Tillamook, and Washington.
The Forest Trust Land Advisory Committee's roster is established during the middle of November each year when the Council for Forest Trust Land Counties elects their Board of Directors at the annual meeting of the Association of Oregon Counties.
- Tim Josi, Chair - Tillamook County Commissioner
- John Sweet, Vice-chair - Coos County Commissioner
- Kathleen Sullivan - Clatsop County Commissioner
- David Yamamoto - Tillamook County Commissioner
- Andy Duyck - Washington County Commissioner
- Will Tucker - Linn County Commissioner
- Bob Main - Coos County Commissioner
A meeting had previuosly been scheduled for May 26; that meeting was rescheduled to June 2, however, on May 25 that meeting was CANCELED.
2015 FTLAC Materials
2016 FTLAC Materials