The Day Use Area at Browns Camp
Browns Camp is easily reached by turning south off of Highway 6 at milepost 33 onto Beaver Dam Road and driving two miles into the forest. It is home to camping and day use staging for OHV enthusiasts and is often the setting for events hosted by OHV clubs and service organizations.
- April - October
- Opening date is weather dependent.
- Camp Host on Holiday Weekends
- 29 Campsites (designed to accommodate RVs, trailers and toy haulers)
- 1 Group Campsite (available by reservation)
- Vault Toilets
- Drinking Water
- River Access (closed to fishing)
- Acess to OHV trails from day use area
- Spacious Day Use Parking and Picnic Area
- All campsites are available on a first-come, first-served basis with the exception of Group Campsite #23.(See Reservation Policy under Fees)
- Group Campsite minimum occupancy of 10 people, maximum occupancy of 25 people and 6 vehicles.
- (Note: For the group campsite, the 6 vehicle limit does not include motorcycles, quads, side-by-sides or trail-ready 4-wheel drives trailered into the campsite.)
- Pit riding on the camp loop roads and in the campsites is prohibited.
- Riding in all streams and rivers is prohibited.
- The streams running through Browns Camp are closed to fishing.
$10.00 per night (includes first vehicle only)
$ 2.00 per night
Motorcycles, ATVs, Side-by-sides and 4x4s brought in on trailers do not count as extra vehicles.
|Group site #23:
$25 per night (includes allowed limit of 6 vehicles)
Campsite Change Notification for Campsite #23
- Starting in 2015, campsite #23 in Browns Camp will be available as a group campsite by reservation only.
- Groups reserving campsite #23 in Browns Camp are required to have trail ready ATVs, motorcycles, side-by-sides or 4-wheel drives.
- Reservations for campsite #23 can be made through the Group Campsite Online Reservation System.
For more information:
Contact the Forest Grove District Recreation Unit at 503.357.2191