Dec. 12, 2012
For more information contact Kevin Beckstrom, (503) 986-3430 or Jacque Carlisle, (503) 986-3450
SALEM — The Oregon Transportation Commission will hold its regular monthly meeting on Dec. 19 at 9:30 a.m. in the Gail L. Achterman Conference Room of the Transportation Building, 355 Capitol Street N.E., in Salem.
Items on the agenda include:
- A request to consider moving an unsolicited conceptual proposal for Keubler Road in Salem to the next step in the Oregon Innovative Partnerships Program process;
- A panel discussion with partnership representatives to provide an update on the innovative and community-based planning effort, TRIP97;
- A request to approve the Columbia River Crossing project bistate toll intergovernmental agreement with the Washington State Transportation Commission;
- A request to amend the 2012 – 2015 Statewide Transportation Improvement Program to increase funding on existing Pioneer Mountain/Eddyville projects and add three new phases to complete the overall project;
- A request to adopt the Statewide Transportation Strategy: A 2050 Vision for Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction; and
- An informational report on the effects of implementing driver license and identification card issuance standards.
Meetings of the OTC are open to the public and time will be available to hear public comments. Accommodations will be provided to persons with disabilities, and alternate formats of printed material are available upon request. Please call (503) 986-3450 (or statewide relay 7-1-1) at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
## ODOT ##