April 12, 2013
For more information: Kevin Beckstrom, (503) 986-3430, or Jacque Carlisle, (503) 986-3450
The Oregon Transportation Commission will hold its regular monthly meeting on April 17 at 10 a.m. in the Gail L. Achterman Conference Room of the Transportation Building, 355 Capitol Street N.E., in Salem.
Items on the agenda include:
- An informational presentation on the Seismic Options Report and Resilient Oregon Plan;
- A request to amend the 2012 – 2015 Statewide Transportation Improvement Plan to add the U.S. 97 and Oregon 58 Tier 1, Phase 1, Bridge Seismic Retrofit Design project. The estimated cost of this design project is $2.5 million ;
- An informational overview of the 150 Percent Enhance project lists submitted by each Area Commission on Transportation, and a briefing on the Fix-It process;
- An informational presentation on driver license, permit and identification card issuance and the Fraud Prevention Program within Driver and Motor Vehicle Services;
- An informational presentation of the updated 2013 Public Transportation Advisory Committee Purpose and Structures document; and
- A request to amend the Oregon Highway Plan and adopt recommended changes to the statewide system of expressways.
Meetings of the OTC are open to the public and time will be available to hear public comments. Accommodations will be provided to persons with disabilities, and alternate formats of printed material are available upon request. Please call (503) 986-3450 (or statewide relay 7-1-1) at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
## ODOT ##