ODOT News Release
May 9, 2013
For more information contact Kevin Beckstrom (503) 986-3430 or Jacque Carlisle (503) 986-3450
The Oregon Transportation Commission
will hold its regular monthly meeting on May 15 at 10:30 a.m. in the Gail L. Achterman Conference Room of the Transportation Building, 355 Capitol Street N.E., in Salem.
Items on the agenda include:
- An informational presentation on "orphan highways," an update to the jurisdictional transfer discussion from the OTC's October 2010 meeting;
- A request for approval of applications for the Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) V funding and designate statewide priority projects;
- An informational overview of ODOT's Sustainability Program and a briefing on the 2012 ODOT Sustainability Progress Report;
- A request to amend the city of Silverton — Silverton Industrial Park Immediate Opportunity Fund grant conditions;
- An informational update on ODOT's internal audit function;
- A request to approve revisions to the Public Transit Division's Advisory Committee's 2013 Purpose and Structures document and membership list; and
- An information presentation on the Public Transit Division's 2013 – 15 Discretionary Grant awards.
Meetings of the OTC are open to the public and time will be available to hear public comments. Accommodations will be provided to persons with disabilities, and alternate formats of printed material are available upon request. Please call (503) 986-3450 (or statewide relay 7-1-1) at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
## ODOT ##