July 16, 2013
For more information, Kevin Beckstrom 503-986-3430 or Jacque Carlisle 503-986-3450
The Oregon Transportation Commission will hold its regular monthly meeting on July 17 at 9:30 a.m. in the Main Lodge of the Oregon Gardens, 895 West Main Street, in Silverton.
Items on the agenda include:
- An informational presentation about British Columbia’s performance-based infrastructure delivery mechanisms;
- A continued discussion with chairs of Oregon’s Area Commissions on Transportation, the Oregon Freight Advisory Committee, Transportation Enhancement Committee, Region 1 Project Selection Committee and Oregon Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee about the 2015 – 2018 Statewide Transportation Improvement Program;
- A request to approve a $1 million Immediate Opportunity Fund Grant to the city of Salem to help fund the reconfiguration of Madrona Avenue and 25th Street;
- A request to approve a resolution to authorize issuance of ODOT Highway User Tax Revenue and Refunding Bonds; and
- A request to approve the development of ODOT’s Oregon Bicycle and Pedestrian Mode Plan.
Meetings of the OTC are open to the public and time will be available to hear public comments. Accommodations will be provided to persons with disabilities, and alternate formats of printed material are available upon request. Please call (503) 986-3450 (or statewide relay 7-1-1) at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
## ODOT ##