For more information: Jacque Carlisle (503) 986-3450 or Kevin Beckstrom (503) 986-3430
The Oregon Transportation Commission will hold its regular monthly meeting at 9:30 a.m. on April 18 at the Umpqua Business Center, 522 SE Washington Ave., in Roseburg.
Items on the commission agenda include:
- A status report of the work around the 2017 – 2020 Statewide Transportation Improvement Program;
- A request for approval of ODOT applications for the Transportation Investments Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) 2014 funding;
- An overview of Phase 1 of the Newberg-Dundee Bypass project;
- A request to adopt the South Dundee Interim Interchange Area Management Plan;
- A presentation on development of the draft Oregon State Rail Plan; and
- An award presentation to ODOT’s Region 3 from the Oregon National Guard.
The OTC will also meet on Thursday, April 17, at 3 p.m. at the same location. At that time they will meet have a discussion on how TIGER grants and ConnectOregon investments are rehabilitating rail lines in southern Oregon, and will meet with members of the South West Area Commission on Transportation and receive their annual report.
Members of the Transportation Commission, ODOT staff and members of SWACT will meet at 6:30 for a no-host dinner at The Brix, 527 SE Jackson Street, Roseburg. There is no agenda, and no business will be discussed.
Meetings of the OTC are open to the public and time will be available to hear public comments. Accommodations will be provided to persons with disabilities, and alternate formats of printed material are available upon request. Please call (503) 986-3450 (or statewide relay 7-1-1) at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
## ODOT ##