June 13, 2014
For more information: Jacque Carlisle (504) 986-3450 or Kevin Beckstrom (503) 986-3430
SALEM — The Oregon Transportation Commission will hold its regular monthly meeting at 10 a.m. on Friday, June 20, in the Barnes and Sawyer Room of the Deschutes Service Building, 1300 NW Wall Street, in Bend.
Items on the commission agenda include:
- A request to approve ODOT’s proposed 2015 – 2017 Agency Request Budget, including proposed Policy Option Packages;
- A request to approve the 2015 Oregon Safety Performance Plan;
- An update on developing Oregon’s first statewide Transportation Options Topic Plan;
- A request to approve a Type C Immediate Opportunity Fund Grant for $500,000 to improve access to the North Chenoweth Industrial Site at the Port of The Dalles by extending River Trail Way; and
- A request to approve temporary rules to establish criteria to designate and post ODOT real property as closed to public entry.
The OTC will also meet Thursday, June 19, at 10 a.m. at the same location with members of the Lower John Day Area Commission on Transportation, the Central Oregon ACT, and the Central Oregon Regional Solutions Advisory Committee. Commissioners will also participate in a discussion about the U.S. 97 Bend North Corridor project, and receive an update on the TRIP97 collaborative effort. Following the meeting, commissioners and ODOT staff will take a bus tour of projects in Region 4.
Members of the commission, ODOT staff and members of LJDACT, COACT and the Regional Advisory Committee will meet at 7 p.m. for a no-host dinner at Bend Riverhouse, 3075 Highway 97. There is no formal agenda, and no business will be discussed.
Meetings of the OTC are open to the public and time will be available to hear public comments. Accommodations will be provided to persons with disabilities, and alternate formats of printed material are available upon request. Please call (503) 986-3450 (or statewide relay 7-1-1) at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
## ODOT ##