How can I find DMV job postings?
To access our job postings you may follow the steps below:
- Go to the state Jobs page at http://www.oregon.gov/jobs/Pages/index.aspx.
- Click on the "Look for Jobs" link in the left menu bar.
- Scroll down to the "Department" section (skipping the "Categories" and "Locations" sections) using the page scroll bar.
- At the "Department" section, scroll down to "Transportation-DMV" using the section scroll bar (vs. the page scroll bar).
- Select "Transportation-DMV" by clicking on the corresponding checkbox.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page using the page scroll bar and click on the "Apply Search" button.
- After the page refreshes, scroll down to see all the posted DMV job openings using the page scroll bar.
- Click on a "Job Title" to access a position description.
- From the position description you may apply online by clicking on the "Apply" link on the right-hand side near the top of the page or follow the instructions for applying by mail or in person (if provided).
Note: If you are a current state employee, you may view restricted job postings (i.e., those not open to the public) by clicking on the "Internal Postings" link before executing the steps above.