DMV Offices - Heppner
CLOSURE NOTICE: This DMV office will be closed on Tuesday, May 21, 2012.
CLOSURE NOTICE: Due to statewide cost saving measures, all DMV facilities will be closed on the following days: 9/16/11, 11/25/11, 3/23/12, 5/25/12, 8/17/12, 10/19/12, 11/23/12, 1/18/13, 4/19/13, 5/24/13.
LOCATION NOTICE: This office is located within an OSU/Department of Forestry building.
PAYMENT NOTICE: Due to the added costs of merchant fees, DMV offices only accept cash or checks and do not accept credit or debit cards.
SCHEDULE NOTICE: This office is only open on Tuesday.
SCHEDULE NOTICE: This office is closed for a mid-day lunch break (refer to the Hours of Operation section below for more details).
SERVICE NOTICE: The services available at this office are limited (refer to the Services section below for more details and/or the full service page for a listing of locations that offer all available DMV services).
|Hours of Operation|
*** This DMV office will be closed on Tuesday, May 21, 2012. We apologize for any inconvenience. ***
Open Tuesdays Only
9:30 AM - 3:30 PM, Tuesday
(Closed for Lunch: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM)
Note: This facility may be closed temporarily at other times when business, illness or training requires the limited staff to be away from the office.
Note: See Statewide & Holiday Closure Schedule.
|Knowledge Test Hours|
Your customer number must be called by 10:30 AM to take a test prior to lunch or by 2:30 PM to take a test before the office closes.
Note: No one is allowed to accompany a customer into the testing area while a knowledge test is being taken except for interpreters.
Drive tests are given by appointment only. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call (541) 676-5165 or (541) 276-4871.
Note: If there is inclement weather, drive tests may be cancelled or traction devices may be required. Please check the Special Notices or confirm your drive test by calling the office.
Available at this Location
NOT Available at this Location
- Accident Reports
- Change of Address & Voter Registration
- Drive Tests:
- Regular (Class C) Driver License - Tuesday by appointment only
- Driver Licenses: Original, Duplicate & Renewal
- Identification Cards: Original, Duplicate & Renewal
- Knowledge Testing - by 10:30 AM prior to lunch or 2:30 PM prior to closure
- Motor Carrier Transportation Division Permits
- Record Purchases Information
- Registration Renewal
- Reinstatements & Rescinds
- Transportation Permits
- Trip Permits
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) Inspections
- Vehicle Title & Registration Transactions
- Drive Tests:
- Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Motorcycle Skills
For Customers with DisabilitiesDMV serves customers who qualify for
Oregon driver and vehicle services without regard to mental or physical disability, race, gender, age, national origin, religion or other classes of protection required by law and ordinance. If you need any special accommodations because of a disability so that you can obtain DMV services, please contact DMV by calling your local DMV office phone number, by calling (503) 299-9999 in the Portland metro area, or by statewide relay 7-1-1 for deaf and hard of hearing access.
54173 Hwy 74
Heppner, OR 97836 From Lexington
From Downtown Heppner
- Travel Southeast on the Heppner Hwy (OR-74/OR-207) towards Heppner (approx 8 miles).
- Look for the OSU/Dept of Forestry/DMV sign on the Left-hand side of the road.
- The DMV office is located on the backside of the OSU/Dept of Forestry building, about 2 blocks Northwest of the Willow Creek Country Club.
- Travel Northwest on the Heppner Hwy (OR-74/OR-207) towards Lexington (approx 2 miles).
- After you pass the Willow Creek Country Club and Dee Cox Rd, look for the OSU/Dept of Forestry/DMV sign on the Right-hand side of the road.
- The DMV office is located on the backside of the OSU/Dept of Forestry building.
|Map & Office Photo|
See the location of this office on a map
Click on the thumbnail image below to view a larger photo of the office: