Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Manufactured Structures

General Information

Mobile home parkManufactured structures are regulated through the Building Codes Division (BCD) of the Department of Consumer and Business Services. Most manufactured structure transactions are handled at your county assessor's office, which acts on behalf of the BCD.  Contact the County Assessor's Office in the county where the manufactured structure is located.  You may view a list of county assessors by county which provides contact information.
Related Information