Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Reporting Stolen & Vandalized Vehicles

General Information

To report a stolen or vandalized vehicle, contact your local law enforcement agency and notify your insurance carrier.
If the vehicle is uninsured, the owner must report the theft to DMV using the Stolen Vehicle Notification (form 735-6927) within 60 days of the date of theft.
Click here for information about replacing lost, stolen or damaged license plates and tags/stickers.