Access Management Oversight Task Force (OTF)
In 2011 Senate Bill 264 established the Access Management Oversight Task Force to "provide oversight and monitor the department's ongoing progress in proposing legislation to codify, clarify and bring consistency to issuance of approach permits based on objective standards … and in adopting consistent administrative rules." The OTF is also authorized to recommend legislation to the Legislative Assembly as needed until January 2, 2016. The OTF consists of 12 members appointed by the President of the Senate, the Speaker of the House and the Governor.
Appointed by Senate President Courtney
- Sen. Chuck Thomasen
- Sen. Jason Atkinson
- Sen. Betsy Johnson
Appointed by Co-Speakers Hanna and Roblan
- Rep. Cliff Bentz
- Rep. Margaret Doherty
- Rep. Mike McLane
Appointed by Governor Kitzhaber
- Matt Garrett, ODOT Director, Director of Transportation or designee
- Mark Whitlow, Perkins Coie, a representative of the development community
- Greg Jones, Assistant Director of the City of Portland Bureau of Transportation, a representative of local government
- Craig Pope, Chair, Polk County Commission, a representative of local government
- Bob Russell, Oregon Trucking Associations, a representative of highway users
- Rob Sadowsky, Bicycle Transportation Alliance, a representative of highway users
If there is a vacancy on the task force, the appropriate appointing authority will make an appointment to fill the vacancy.
Stakeholder Advisory Committee (SAC)
The Stakeholder Advisory Committee was established by the OTF to provide recommendations, analyses, and proposals for consideration by the OTF. Members of the SAC are approved by the OTF. Several members of the SAC served on stakeholder committees that helped develop Senate Bill 1024 (2011) and SB 264 (2012).
You are now able to take advantage of the convenient email updates offered by Oregon Department of Transportation. Simply click "Sign up for email updates" from our Oregon Department of Transportation home page, or use the link below.
Join our email update lists
Receive email notifications and updates. Select from a
menu of topics that interest you.
Sign up for email updates
You will need to use your e-mail address to log in. When updates are made to this SB264 website you will be notified by email an update has been made. This service is provided to you at no charge by the Oregon Department of Transportation.