The hydraulic files database has been created to provide access to copies of project hydraulic reports, stormwater management reports, site photos and drainage complaints. Past and recently completed project reports and photos along with the project name, highway name and number, milepoints, county, etc. will be added to the database often.
Note: The hydraulics file database is currently being updated with all Geo-Environmental files and then will be updated with Region Technical Center Files. Updates on the status of this task will be posted as necessary. First use the database to locate data of interest. If no database record exists does not mean there is not a project file. During this development period it is recommended to verify ODOT project file resources by contacting the Geo-Environmental’s Hydraulics Program or applicable Region Technical Centers.
The database is linked to project hydraulic reports, stormwater management reports, site photos, and drainage complaints that are available for reference or copying. Copies of additional information are available to external personnel such as consultants by visiting the Transportation Building, 355 Capitol Street N.E. Salem, Oregon or the applicable Region Technical Center.
Typical hydraulic file data includes:
- topographic survey data required for hydraulic design such as river cross-sections and longitudinal profiles of the channel bottom,
- topographic survey data required for stormwater design such as roadway drainage features, existing utilities, and cross-sections and stream profile if a downstream analysis is necessary to determine tailwater or downstream impacts,
- site hydrology,
- backwater data for bridges and culverts,
- site photographs,
- flow velocities,
- flow depths,
- water surface profiles,
- conveyance system layouts,
- pipe outfall locations,
- the recommended treatment and/or storage concepts,
Please click on the image or hyperlink below to view the Database files:
NOTE: If you experience problems opening these files, view our User's Guide for guidance.