If your city would like to be considered for economic stimulus funding, you are invited to submit your project to ODOT using the application form linked to this web site.
The deadline for project submission is May 15, 2009. We expect decisions about local agency projects (including ports and Native American tribes) selected for funding through the Small Cities Program to be made no later than 1 June 2009.
Questions regarding the Small Cities Economic Stimulus Program may be directed to Dave Galati, Local Government Liaison, at (503) 986-3441 or by e-mail (email@example.com).
Please be sure to open the application form and save the file under the applicant name. The completed application can then be up-loaded at this incoming FTP file folder.* Simply drag and drop, or copy and paste your document into this file folder. Once the document has been delivered, contact us to let us know a file is waiting for pickup.
355 Capitol ST NE Room 326
Salem, OR 97301
For questions call:
(503) 986-3441 or (503) 986-0295
* NOTE: If you are using Internet Explorer and are having difficulty placing your file in the FTP folder, try this:
1. Open browser, click "Tools"
2. Select "Internet Options" in the dropdown
3. Select the "Advanced" tab at the top
4. Place a check mark in the box adjacent to "Enable folder view for FTP sites"
5. Close and reopen your browser.
If you are still unable to place you file in the folder, please email the document directly to us at this email address
. We apologize for any inconvenience.