Total Projected Cost: $2.27 million
Projected Construction Schedule: 2015
This project is in conceptual design.
The proposed project scope will:
• Add a second northbound lane at the end of the off ramp road.
• Add a new signal on Merlin Rd. at the end of the northbound off ramp as well as at Highland Drive.
• Modify the existing signal at Merlin Rd. and Monument Drive.
• Construct a westbound receiving lane on Merlin Road, and a right turn lane onto Monument Drive.
• 2013 - 2014 - Survey, Design, Purchase Right of Way, if needed*
• February 2015 - Bid Let
• Spring/Summer 2015 - Construction
Project Fast Facts:
• Location: Interstate 5 Exit 61 Merlin Interchange
• Overall budget: $3 million
• Construction timeline: 2015
For more information:
Public Information Specialist
Voice: (541) 774-6388
Voice: (541) 957-3542