Thank you for joining the Oregon Road Usage Charge Summit 2013!
We've concluded a very successful Oregon Road Usage Charge Summit, held in Portland on Nov. 13, 2013. Thank you to everyone who participated and helped us move this project forward. To view and/or download the various presentations, please cllck on the appropriate links below. NOTE: some files are very large and may take a while to appear.
We've uploaded several documents for attendees. All of these are PDFs.
Two tracks for two audiences, one goal: road usage charging!
We will have general sessions for everyone and then two "tracks" for our two different audiences. See the brief agenda here (pdf).
Track I: This track is for states interested in learning more about the program and/or potentially joining in the Oregon Road Usage Charge Program
Track II: This track is aimed at vendors and service providers interested in helping Oregon implement its Road Usage Charge Program
• Operational objectives and policy implications of the Road Usage Charge program
• Presentation and review of the proposed system architecture
• Various operational scenarios for the program
• System procurement schedule
• Business processes
• Discussions with James Whitty, manager of ODOT's Office of Innovative Partnerships and leader in the road usage charge program
• Panel presentation with a bipartisan group of elected state officials who participated in Oregon’s 2012 Road Usage Charge Pilot Program
• Networking time for states and potential vendors to meet and discuss the program
• We will not be offering a webinar or dial-in for this event.
• The event is free to attend!
If you have questions, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you soon!
SPACE IS LIMITED: Attendance at this event will be upon approval of the Oregon Department of Transportation's Office of Innovative Partnerships. If you are interested in attending, please fill out the registration form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.