REIMBURSEMENT REQUEST FORM (RRF)
Each agency that is not using OPTIS should receive a custom Excel workbook called a Reimbursement Request Form (RRF) containing worksheets for each specific ODOT grant agreement for each biennium.
Download the latest version of your Reimbursement Request form.
Browse to ftp://ftp.odot.state.or.us/outgoing/RRF/.
(You may have to right-click on the link above and (a) select Open in New Tab or (b) Copy Shortcut, paste it in a new browser window's address bar, and hit Enter.)
- In your browser window, you should see a list of agency names. Look for the Excel file with your abbreviated agency name ([YourAgencyName].xls). Right-click on your agency's file, and choose Save Target As (or Save Link As).
- When a dialog box appears, choose the location for the file to be stored on your computer.
Above, the instructions refer to '[YourAgencyName]' and that will be an abbreviation name for your agency. Examples: 'MetoliusCityOf' is for City of Metolius, 'CAMPO' is Corvallis Area MPO, etc.
If after following the above directions you do not see your agency's reimbursement request form present in the folder, please email us to resolve the issue quickly.
• Reimbursement Request Help
Vehicle Preventive Maintenance
Below is information on capital preventive maintenance and rehabilitation grants, including a form for preventive maintenance capital expenses.
• Information and Printable Form
• Preventive Maintenance - Capital Expense Excel Form (2-26-10)
• Instructions, Sample Letter, and Forms for Vehicle Reimbursement (pdf)
• Sample Letter Template - Vehicle Reimbursement Request (doc)